Trident Medical Vacuum filter series are designed to remove the liquid, solid and bacterial contamination from the suction side of the vacuum pump and the potential biological infection of the surrounding environment. The filter elements and housings are designed for medical use and can be utilized in hospitals, pharmaceutical laboratories, dentist’s surgery and other critical areas.
These are Installed on suction side of vacuum pump to remove bacteria and prevent contamination to the pump and atmosphere.
Biological liquids are collected in a transparent drain flask, which can be easily removed for sterilization. The flask should be visually inspected daily and removed for cleaning and sterilization. The filter element must be replaced at least every6 months or when the pressure drop reaches 100 mbar.(ΔP gauge,pointer moves to Red)
The efficiency of the installed filter elements exceeds the 0.005% penetration specified in HTM 2022 for infectious disease units, when tested in accordance with BS 3928.
• Borosilicate filter element 99.999% efficiency
• Compliant with HEALTH TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM 2022
• Lightweight, corrosion-protected aluminium body
• Differential Pressure Gauge indicator for filter element replacement
• Sterilisable drain flask to capture biological fluids
• Vacuum flow rates from 3 to 68 litres/second
• Available in ½” to 3”•pipe connections